What is Kucoin ?
KuCoin is a global cryptocurrency exchange for numerous digital assets and cryptocurrencies. It is also popularly known as “The People’s Exchange”. KuCoin is a cryptocurrency exchange based in Singapore. The company wants to make it as easy as possible for everyone to trade in cryptocurrency.
- Low Fees: KuCoin offers some of the lowest fees for trading. The cryptocurrency deposits are free. When it comes to making a trade, you will only pay 0.10% of the amount you are buying.
- Lots of Currencies supported: KuCoin has a huge range of cryptocurrencies and you can trade them yourself against different cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, NEO, USDT and KCS.
- Security: KuCoin uses many security measures, including micro-withdrawal wallets, industry-level multilayer encryption etc which look into the day-to-day data operations according to strict security standards.
- Customer Support: KuCoin’s support staff is available 24/7 via the exchange’s website and by email. In Spite of the high volume of requests from the users all over the world, The staff replies to all of the support inquiries efficiently.
- Margin Trading: KuCoin launched their margin trading services recently. This platform initially supported 12 different assets, which provided a way to trade with up to 10x leverage.
- KuCloud: KuCloud is a cryptocurrency trading solution to allow developers to launch their own crypto spot and futures trading platforms.
KuCoin Fees and Limits
This trading platform does not charge different fees between takers and makers. Instead, the exchange has a so-called “flat” fee model. They offer a flat trading fee of 0.10%, which is below the global industry average.
If you pay the trading fees with KuCoin’s native token KCS, you could get an extra discount. KuCoin charges a withdrawal fee amounting to 0.0004 BTC when you withdraw BTC. This fee is also below the industry average.
Previously, KuCoin only accepted deposits of cryptocurrencies. But it now accepts the deposits of fiat currencies as well.
KuCoin Mobile App
KuCoin is a powerful and beginner-friendly exchange. For users who prefer to trade on the go, KuCoin has a convenient mobile app available on both Android and iOS mobile devices.
The exchange has experienced significant growth since its launch in 2017 and is now amongst the top industry’s players in terms of security, reliability, service quality, and features. As such, the exchange is best suited for both new and experienced traders who want exposure to popular as well as less-known small-cap crypto tokens and assets.
By buying KuCoin Shares (KCS), they offer you an opportunity to generate a passive income by distributing 50% of their commissions. These commissions are paid daily and you will receive them immediately.