Significant Features of React JS
- Virtual DOM speeds up the app development process.
- JSX describes the appearance of the interface.
- Facilitates native React JS development for Android and iOS.
- React uses a flow of data that is unidirectional.
- Comes with declarative UI which makes React code more readable.
- Follows a component-based architecture and each component has its particular logic.
Advantages of React Over Angular
- React offers a low learning curve in comparison to Angular JS. It is far better than angular due to its virtual DOM implementation and rendering optimization. On the other hand, Angular JS is a very large framework and it has a high learning curve.
- React uses a virtual DOM which allows you to update the change without the need for rewriting the entire HTML. Angular uses a traditional DOM which is slower than virtual DOM. Thus, making React better in performance.
- React uses a one-way data binding which nests child components with higher-order parent components. This approach makes React more stable and also helps in making debugging simpler.